How to add LP using $RFRM token on the testnet

Can anyone please help with this

5 Likes

Do you know what the next two tasks on wave 2 are?

3 Likes

still finding the two remaining tasks on Testnet phase two.

2 Likes

No idea :bulb: :neutral_face: I am also wondering :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

This is for those of us who took the time to come here and participate in further discussions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Go here: Uniswap Interface
Add RFRM contract address: 0x794A250aB60B0703Cdfcc3Deb7d6048D74658E88
Swap gETH for RFRM

Then go here: Uniswap Interface
Add RFRM address again
Add gETH & RFRM tokens, complete transaction, supply liquidity

Head back to Reform testnet and add your LP token to staking
Do not hit max amount, you will get an error. Change the amount to a smaller decimal.
EX: You have 0.04348588 LP tokens, change the amount to stake to 0.043

LP token address to add to your wallet:
0x6B11EF101A38F098b662818664445fc0e25E66c6

Claim your rewards

12 Likes

Thank you so much sharing all the details. I am going to do it in a bit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exactly bro, thanks for sharing I’d like to add that you have to switch to Geth from your Wallet, not from Uniswap.

2 Likes

Continuing our conversation on adding LP using the $RFRM Token by using Uniswap interface.

I have swapped gEth to $RFRM. I swapped 1geth and got 1.20 $RFRM tokens. Now I am in Reform testnet dashboard - I am trying to Stake first. I have 1 $RFRM in my dashboard - I am trying to stake 0.75 $RFRM - After completing the transaction - My balance $RFRM = 0 And when I am trying to add lp on the LP Staking option - there’s nothing
Kindly refer below the attached ss and guide.

2 Likes

Balance on the Uni is there though

1 Like

Did you add liquidity to the pool or just swap gETH for RFRM? You need to add liquidity by providing both RFRM & gETH to the pool and you’ll receive LP tokens. You then stake those all tokens. Go over my post again with instructions

1 Like

Yes, you need to sign into Uniswap on the Goerli network. It won’t work on mainnet

Ok So add the liquidity on Uniswap. Added it and it went smooth. Attaching the transaction hash here: Goerli Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

1 Like

Yes Finally added the lp on V2. Previously I added a V3. Now I need to import the lp token address to my wallet. Attaching the final ss in here below

Here is the Transaction: Goerli Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

4 Likes

Perfect :+1: Now add LP token to Reform testnet Liquidity Pool Staking & claim rewards.
Congrats :clap:

2 Likes

You’ve gotten 4th task?what did u do?

1 Like

How to get lp tokens? Please explain again

1 Like

I have swapped geth for reform token but it’s taking long is that normal?

1 Like
2 Likes

sir any video tutorialll,please need help

2 Likes

Sorry no video tutorial just follow the above instructions from the beginning.

1 Like